I have posted an IDEA on SAP Idea Incubator, about Tracking the Container through the Geo Mapping.
The basic Concept of this idea is, most of the Business having their own Product and this Products are moving across world based on the customer requirement.
To track this container, through the Geo map, a User or Administrator department could able to very much updated with the any of the shipment.
And even a different kind of Analysis can be done over the any one of the Container / Shipment,
1 Information of the Shipment
2 How frequently, customer is asking the product
3 What is the Current Status of the Shipment and how much time it could take to reach and other shipment related reports etc.
Please help me with your views. Your Suggestion and Feedback would be very much valuable.
Added to this, i have provided more information about the Idea in above line, as comment, Why comment, because, when i am trying to edit the Idea Information, the changes are not reflecting in main idea page.
Please find below more Information, how could be the Idea more useful for any of the business, there could be lot more…
As per My attached Sample Picture,
1. A container, which is moving Bankura to Kolkata, Once the all basic process complete from the Bankura plant. System will generate the Road map based on the Shortest Road route based on the vehicle type.
2. The same will provide to vehicle driver.
3. Once Driver will start from the Plant for the destination point.
4. A particular user can track the route of the same.
5 And based on the User interaction with the particular container system will store the all information, like
1. How Many time User has been inquired about container
2. Inquiry time, Date
3. Inquiry Place / Location
6. While Inquiry about the particular container, other user can check the container information, like
1. Container type / vehicle type
2. Route Information
3. Goods Information
4. Destination Information
5. Driver Information
6. Forecasting about Time to reach the destination
7. How frequently, containers are moving to the same route.
8. Based what is the order type and how frequently order are place from the destination point.
9. And other Information based on the Billing, Order, Plant etc.