Big data is all the rage these days and the data that is gathered in operation is more than just big. It is vast. So vast that it can be overwhelming when trying to make sense of all this data and to transform it into meaningful and actionable information. To help get you started I thought that I would point out this webinar given by Mr. Richard Martin of Rotla. I have know Richard fro a number of years and, if ,like me, you are interested in improving operations in a facility I am sure that you will find this webinar fascinating. Richard is a Senior Vice President at Rolta and has many years in the process and Chemical Industry. He has BSC in Chemical Engineering from the University of Mississippi .
During this webinar he will cover the following topics:
1. Big data operations, delivering value through predictive analysis and scorecards
- Data integration, ETLs
- Getting data in and cleaning it up
2. Developing cross-functional KPIs, primary exercise in dash-boarding
- Event processing
- Management of threshold limits
3. Predictive analytics, simple versus complex
- Model development
- Pattern recognition
- Worst actors
- Critical components at risk
Please take the opportunity to join us for this informative session on using “Big Data” in operations.