Thanks to Daniel Lippmann to mentionate me in Blog it Forward .
I apologize for the months of delay in response , but here we are 🙂 .
A Bit About Me:
My name is Antoinette D’Addario , I was born and raised in a small town of Southern Italy : Carpineto Sinello .
Carpineto Sinello is an Italian town of 646 inhabitants of the province of Chieti in the Abruzzo region .
The country is located on a hill on the slopes of Monte Sorbo . The center overlooking the valleys of the Ferrato river and the river Sinello.
When I was 18 I moved to Milan for college.
Milan is the capital of the province and the region of Lombardy.
It is the second Italian city by population , after Rome , the thirteenth common EU population.
Big change , right?
I did my Bachelor in Mathematics in Università degli studi di Milano,
After the graduation I had a couple of experiences as a developer.
I programmed in java for a small company and in ruby on rails in a university laboratory Bocconi
Then I met the SAP world and have become SAP System Administrator .
The past and the present
The first one is a picture with my mom and my cousin , I’m the one with the handbag.
1. What would you do if you were Hasso Plattner?
If I were Hasso Plattne I would finance to a substantial number of startups , half of which related to SAP , to sowtware as hardware , the other half of crazy things , like a cell phone that also face by coffee machine.
2. Where would you like to live?
I am a very chilly who love the sea , so I would like to live in a country always warm and golden beaches , such as the north of Australia or Brazil
Here are my questions:
1. If you were an interviewer able to make a leap into the past , as a historical figure would you like to ask your questions ?
2. What is the thing you like most about your job and that there never would you change ?
I would like to forward BIF to the following members:
Remember the BIF rules:
Follow the Blog It Forward Chain in order to be updated when the people you blog it forward to post the links to their “Blog It Forward” blogs.
Read Moshe’s blog again to make sure you follow the rules in your own blog:
- Provide an introduction to yourself
- Provide a fun fact about your country or yourself
- Add a cool picture of yourself or your homeland/town
- Answer specific questions that were “Blog It Forward” to you
- Answer 3-4 optional questions from the bank of questions provided below. Or choose to answer questions you make-up on your own.
- Create 1-2 personalized questions you would like to blog forward
- List at least 2 people who you are blogging it forward to. Share why you choose them. Link to their SCN profile by typing @ and then their name (e.g @HisName).
- Ask the community to follow the Blog It Forward Chain in order to be updated when the people you “Blog It Forward” to post the links to their “Blog It Forward” blogs.