SMP SDK SP06 – Update
A very happy new year to all of you from the SMP product management team . We have an exciting year in store for you as reflected in our roadmap here. This blog is to recap some of the updates that were added to SDK SP06 (which was released in December 2014). The next release of SDK will be in Q1,2015.
The core features/updates in SDK SP06 are
Native SDK Updates
- Mobile Place integration into Windows SDK .
- Upgrade all the SDK libraries to the common supportability framework (for client log and E2ETrace).
- Logon core enhancements to support push registration in Windows SDK.
- Usage collection API in Windows SDK (HCP only)
- Support for IOS8 and swift ( bug fixes on issues that were discovered after SDK SP05).
- Support for Cordova 3.6
- Support for Android 4.4.4
- Application usage reporting plugin ( Android , IOS)
- Print Plugin ( IOS)
- Calendar Plugin ( Android , IOS )
- Custom Http headers plugin (Android , IOS , Windows 8.1)
- Data vault security enhancements
- Webview enhancement ( Android)
- Open UI Interface extension to support custom Http based Authentication.
- Agentry Test environment debug enhancements.