- Schedule lines are not created by MRP, instead planned orders or purchase requisitions are created
1967840 – MRP does not create schedule lines
- Schedule lines are not displayed in MD04
Check the reduced quantity in field EKET-DABMG. If it is equal or larger than the schedule line quantity, the schedule line is not displayed in MD04.
If you still don’t know why, you may try to debug by setting a breakpoint at form PRUEFEN_MDBS of program SAPLM61X. Refresh MD04 list. The debugger will stop at the breakpoint.
- Schedule lines are shown as firmed in MD04
2088322 – Schedule lines are displayed with an asterisk ( * ) in t-code MD04/MS04
- Vendor is wrong
MRP: Vendor is not selected and general problems on source determination
- Stock transport delivery date is not correct
361308 – Stock transf.releases:Scheduling via plnd dely time
76301 – Scheduling stock transport order/PReq
- Multiple / redundant schedule lines are created
1745312 – MRP creates redundant proposals though there are fixed future receipts which can cover the requirements.
- Duplicate / double schedule lines on the same date
2108166 – Duplicate schedule lines are created with the same date by MRP