You want to call a SAP GBT application, but the browser displays one of the following error messages:
- Service cannot be reached
- Error Code 403, Reason: Forbidden
- Error code 404, Reason: No Extension Found
- HTTP 500 Internal Server error
- DSM: XHR Status was 500, not able to deliver PRO54-DSM data
- Error in gui_cua.js: ‘wguObjGuiMenu’ is undefined
In other cases the screen remains empty.
For security reasons, all Internet Communication Framework (ICF) services are delivered as inactive. Therefore, you must activate the relevant ICF services for the Web UI of SAP GBT manually.
Activate the specified services in the ICF (see SAP Note 517484). The path of a URL is represented by individual ICF subnodes (services).
Activate all services under path /default_host/sap/bc/webdynpro/gbt. For a description how to activate these services, see SAP Note 1863380.