How to improve your SAP Desktop Connection Support.
In order to quickly review an issue with SAP Desktop Connection the following information is required by support.
As for all issues a detailed description of the issue you are seeing is necessary.
If possible a document containing screenshots is very helpful.
Information for analysis.
- Version of the Desktop Connection including SP.
- Version and Bit of Outlook.
- Version of the operation system e.g. Windows 7 64 bit.
- Relevant log file for the issue you are seeing.
- Crash dump.
- Synchronization Dump.
For further information please see the following:http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/x/fKB9Fw
Please also include the following connections:
- Backend system connection.
- WTS or supported connection to the desktop connect host.
When this information is included in an incident it will allow analysis without delay thereby ensuring prompt resolution.
Its also recommended to review the SAP Desktop Connection Wiki, KBA’s and Notes before contacting Support as many of the issues encountered are already resolved and documented in these resources.