This blog is the first one in a series, where I’ll explain in detail the capabilities of the Vehicle Sales Assistant, the new member in Dealer Business Management family.
The Vehicle Sales Assistant is a workplace for salespersons supporting the sales cycle from customer inquiry to the vehicle hand over. The cockpit provides holistic showroom capabilities supporting:
- management of vehicles
- maintenance of customer data
- activity management for structured sales methodologies
- selling of both new and used vehicles for retail and fleet customers with/without trade-in
- capturing customer requirements and generation of one or more alternative quotations
- premium offering to tune the vehicle with accessories based on individual customer requirements (dealer fitted accessories)
- possibility to sell additional services together with vehicle sales
- calculation sheet providing real time information on deal’s profitability
- intuitive, simple and easy to consume user interface
The Vehicle Sales Assistant cockpit covers all essential tasks and information of a sales representative giving him easy access to all sales relevant information. The flexibility of the cockpit allows companies to provide the sales team a tailored solution including information from social networks, news feeds or websites.
Activities Today – the sales representative gets his diary at a glance; the system is pushing the activities in chronological sequence and the icons are indicating, in a suggestive way, if they are on track. Overdue activities are “marked” with a red icon in front.
Workload Overview – you can create your individual work-list using predefined templates and adjusting the search criteria based on your needs. Technological speaking the POWL lists are used here.
Search – Enable the sales representative to search for relevant master data using a large variety of search criteria.
Create – direct access to sales processes like deal creation. In addition it is possible to create manually activities and of course to quick create a customer capturing the address data.
Applications – this frame was design with the scope to allow the customer to add customer specific external information channels
Reports – quick access to essential reports. Here the customer can embedded its own dash boards as well.
Each user can define its own “Home” page layout only per drag and drop.
In the next post I’ll clarify the term “deal” and I’ll exaplain the deal creation process, including the customer requirements, trade-in and follow up activities. Stay tuned.