Goal of this blog is to document and understand basic configuration involved in
- Pricing Procedure Determination.
- Maintain Condition Types, Access Sequences and Condition records(with connection to Product in this example).
Scenario : Create a Sales Order with Base Price and Discount.
1. Go to Access Sequence (CRM SPRO->CRM->Basic Functions->Pricing->Create Access Sequences)
Create an Access Sequence ‘9000’
Use Condition table SAP004 which contains Sales organization, Distribution channel, Product as shown below.
2. Create a Condition Type(CRM SPRO->CRM->Basic Functions->Pricing->Define Settings for Pricing->Create Condition Type)
9000 – Discount (Copy of 0KA0)
3. Create a Pricing Procedure(CRM SPRO->CRM->Basic Functions->Pricing->Define Settings for Pricing->Create Pricing Procedure)
4. Create a Customer Pricing procedure. (CRM SPRO->CRM->Basic Functions->Pricing->Pricing in Business Transaction->Define Customer Pricing Procedure
Maintain “1” as Business Partner Pricing Procedure
5. Assign Customer Pricing Procedure(=1) to Business Partner
SAP GUI Screen for reference for the same business partner
6. Enhance Condition Group PRODUCTCRM for CRM Product Master, to create a condition record for new Condition Type(9000) in connection with the Product. (CRM SPRO->Master Data->Conditions and Condition Technique->Condition Technique:Basics->Create Maintenance Group
7. Maintain Condition Records on the Product
Discount of 1% for Condition Type 9000 and Condition table SAP004 (Maintained in Step 6)
8. Activate the pricing trace in SU01.
9. Final checks before creating sales order.
A. Check Reference Currency maintained for Sales Org
B. Check Currency Maintained for Business Partner
C. Assign Document Pricing Procedure
D. Create Pricing Procedure Determination (CRM SPRO->CRM->Basic Functions->Pricing->Define Settings for Pricing->Create Pricing Procedure
Pricing Procedure(9CRM01) will be determined based on the Combination of Sales Organization(0 50000109)/Document Pricing Procedure(Step 9.C) /Customer Pricing Procedure(5).
10. Now Create a Sales Order
Price = 10 USD; 9000 Special Offer -0.10 discount; Total = 9.90 USD
Pricing Procedure(9CRM01) Determined
Note : This blog is intended for CRM Developers to quickly set up pricing procedure determination procedure in SAP CRM system and play in the system. Basic understanding of Condition type/Access Sequences/Condition Table required to follow these steps.