Blog It Forward – Carl Connolly
I was blogged forward by Lorraine Fitzpatrick, we both work in Product Support
If you would like to find out more about the Blog It Forward Challenge, check out more info here: Blog It Forward Community Challenge.
Or if you would like to join the challenge, but you have not yet been tagged by anyone, list your details here for someone to invite you Blog It Forward – Request to Join Table.
My name is Carl Connolly. According to the SAP health check, I have a biological age of 21. I am from the Killaloe Co. Clare, former seat of the High King, Brian Boru. It was the capital of Ireland 1000 years ago and is regarded as the rightful capital of Ireland unlike the Viking (heathen) capital that is Dublin!
I went to the University of Limerick and studied Information Technology and Telecommunications. I joined SAP in 2006 and the Enterprise Portal product support team.
So to answer the questions!
1. Share a fun fact/story about yourself that people don’t know?
– I had the gift of dowsing but have since lost it.
2. Which 5 things do you absolutely want to achieve in life?
– Early retirement.
– Deliver a speech in the Seanad (since I voted for its abolition).
– Complete the Mogol Rally.
– Witness Clare win a few more All Ireland hurling titles.
3. What is your favorite place in the world?
– The Long Hall, 51 South Great George’s Street, Dublin.
Blogging It Forward:
I’d like to blog it forward to the following people:
And I would be happy if you could answer the following questions:
1. What is the highlight of your SAP career so far?
2. Which one individual would you aspire to become?
3. What’s the difference between XI and PI?