Based on a lot of interest in SAP HANA Cloud Platform, we decided to repeat this course which initially took place in June 2014 . We had more than 9,000 participants who registered for the course and received positive feedback.
We were curious to see how learners would perceive the next level and experience how they can use the
SAP HANA Cloud Platform to develop and manage SAP HANA native apps and HTML5 apps, as well as how to use advanced security features, develop widgets on SAP HANA Cloud Portal, and much more ….
Take a look at the key statistics where we combined values for both dates, June and September.
- 13,408 learners were enrolled on day 1 of the course.
- When the course ended this number had increased to 20,692. During the course an additional of 54% participants joined.
- We issued 1,615 graded records of achievement.
- 80,000 learners watched the videos and attempted the
- For both courses around 1,700 posts were created in the discussion forum.
- 14%of the participants were SAP employees.
- The female to male ratio was 1:8.9.
The following graph shows the geographical distribution of the course participants
The TOP 3 countries were India (39.4%), United States (13.1%), Germany (8.6%),
The participants came from 14 countries.
Let’s have a look at the course participants by age which is shown in the graphic below:
The age distribution shows a peak mainly from around 30 year olds, which shows a valuable impact and relevance in business environment.
I also would like to share some very appreciative cites of participants which were posted in the discussion forum
Please be aware that this blog posts reflects my personal interpretation of the metrics only. What are your thoughts on the statistics I have presented? I am curious about your comments.