SAP Jam Named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape for Enterprise Social Networks
Thank you to our customers on SAP Jam’s 2nd birthday!
It’s been just two action-packed years since the launch of SAP Jam. Since then, we’ve grown to more than 15 million subscribers globally, delivered more than 7500 innovations to market in 9 quarterly releases, engaged over 80 of our customers directly in our ongoing Customer Advisory Group to help us drive our strategy, and added 16 analyst rankings as a leading collaboration vendor, including today’s announcement as a leader in The IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Enterprise Social Networks 2014 Vendor Assessment, doc #252332, November 2014.
The SAP Jam team is honored to have been involved in this truly amazing journey with our customers and look forward to our ongoing co-innovation together in employing collaboration as a catalyst for driving change in our organizations. We are extremely pleased and humbled to have been positioned as a leader in the IDC MarketScape for the enterprise social networking market and we believe our co-innovation approach with customers has been the foundation for achieving this.
Additionally, we’ve also had the opportunity to introduce many ‘market-first’ innovations and milestones:
- October 2012 – First Socialized Work Processes: SAP introduced the first social business processes to market to enable people to collaborate when and where they work with collaborative opportunity management, social onboarding, and social learning.
- May 2013 – Fastest Growing Business Collaboration Solution: Just 7 months after launch of the product, SAP Jam became the fastest growing business collaboration platform in the market and the fastest growing solution at SAP.
- October 2013 – First Work Patterns (With Real Time Data)– SAP introduced a completely new approach to work that takes advantage of pre-built social processes that bring together everything needed to get work done – people, data, content, problem solving, and processes to enable highly repeatable work. Work patterns take advantage of market-first technology to integrate your business data directly into where you are collaborating to help you make decisions faster.
- May 2014 – First Fully Customizable Work Patterns and In-Application/In-Context Collaboration: SAP introduced the SAP Jam developer program to customize existing work patterns to your specific business processes or to build your own. Integrate with SAP applications and data or third party applications with OData and ABAP APIs.
- 2015 – Stay tuned. More to come! As we move ahead, our goal is to continue to drive change and innovation in collaboration with our customers and partners to ensure that social collaboration is available when and where needed to drive real business results, both today and as work changes.
Video: What’s Your Work Pattern? Transform the Way Your Work With SAP Jam
See the press release: SAP Fuels New Era of Social Collaboration to Transform Work
Learn how customers are taking advantage of SAP Jam: SAP Jam Customers In the News
Read more about our partners and the SAP Jam developer program
View and excerpt of the IDC MarketScape for Enterprise Social Networks, 2014