In order to quickly review an issue in SAP CRM Client Groupware the following information is required by support.
As for all issues a detailed description of the issue you are seeing is necessary.
If possible a document containing screenshots is very helpful.
Information for analysis.
- Version of the Groupware Client installed including SP e.g. 10.30.03.
- Version and type of the groupware client Outlook 2013 32 bit.
- Version of the operation system e.g. Windows 7 64 bit.
For connection issues or profile download issues please specify the following:
- Profile name.
- Profile server and port settings.
- Profile protocol settings. http /https.
- Profile Language and Country.
Transaction SMICM settings
- icm/server_X Port and protocol.
- icm/host_name_full Full name.
Please also include the following connections:
- Backend system connection.
- WTS or supported connection to the client groupware host.
- Web-UI access.
When this information is included in an incident it will allow analysis without delay thereby ensuring prompt resolution.