How to improve your SAP Client Groupware Integration Support.
In order to quickly review an issue in SAP CRM Client Groupware the following information is required by support.
As for all issues a detailed description of the issue you are seeing is necessary.
If possible a document containing screenshots is very helpful.
Information for analysis.
- Version of the Groupware Client installed including SP e.g. 10.30.03.
- Version and type of the groupware client Outlook 2013 32 bit.
- Version of the operation system e.g. Windows 7 64 bit.
For connection issues or profile download issues please specify the following:
- Profile name.
- Profile server and port settings.
- Profile protocol settings. http /https.
- Profile Language and Country.
Transaction SMICM settings
- icm/server_X Port and protocol.
- icm/host_name_full Full name.
Please also include the following connections:
- Backend system connection.
- WTS or supported connection to the client groupware host.
- Web-UI access.
When this information is included in an incident it will allow analysis without delay thereby ensuring prompt resolution.