Run Everywhere with Business ByDesign – Croatia Fiscalization
Fiscal law was introduced in Croatia to increase the control of retail sales and tax income.
This helps to increase the tax income to the government, helps tracking of working hours in companies, make business premises registered to the government tax authorities and also tracks the staffs who issues the invoices.
Fiscalization is seen as an efficient way to control grey economy and government can use the increased tax income to improve living standards and improving and maintaining public facilities.
Now Business ByDesign offers fiscalization in Croatia.
The salient feature are the following.
- A communication arrangement is set up with Croatian tax authority
- Every business location can be registered at fiscal authority along with details of the billing machines and the operator names and his OIB number.
- Invoices can be created only from those business premises approved by the Croatian Tax Authority.
- All point of sale transactions involving cash or credit card are sent to Croatian tax authority for authorization and approval synchronously.
- Creates issuer protection code to ensure data integrity.
- ZKI number is generated using MD5 Hash and electronic signature by private key
- Once the invoices are approved by Croatian tax authority, JIR or Unique Identifier of the invoice received as response from the tax authorities will become part of the invoice.