Mark your Calendars and register to attend both!
SAP Global Partner Summit 2015 – Monday, May 4, 2015
SAPPHIRE NOW – Tuesday, May 5 – Thursday, May 7, 2015
Get the insights you need into SAP cutting-edge innovations, go-to-market strategies, and new opportunities to build on your SAP relationship.
This exclusive, partner-only event is designed to help you develop more pipeline and drive more revenue in 2015 and beyond. Engage with SAP and other SAP partners to identify new growth opportunities, and discover SAP resources that will help your company to run simple.
This full-day event will be filled with informative sessions for everyone, including:
- Hear from SAP senior executives as they outline the many new opportunities to grow your business with SAP.
- Learn about the latest SAP innovations and how they provide your customers with best-in-class solutions.
- Take part in engaging strategy sessions on various topics including: transforming your business to the cloud; fully realizing the opportunities within the SME market with SAP solutions; understanding the SAP go-to-market strategy and the impact of new partner programs on your business; as well as find out how you can work with SAP to more effectively leverage the latest marketing strategies that will give you a competitive edge.
- Kick-start your SAPPHIRE NOW experience with previews of key sessions and announcements.
- Network with SAP experts and other partners in the Run Simple Lounge and at the evening Partner Networking Reception.
Who should attend?
Partner executives, business development executives, alliance leaders, and senior technical influencers from SAP partners.
When and where?
SAP Global Partner Summit at SAPPHIRE NOW Orlando May 4th, Hilton (Lower Level) Orlando, FL
The SAP Global Partner Summit is co-located at SAPPHIRE NOW, Orlando (Florida) and is held the day before this customer-facing event, to offer an ideal way to kick-start your experience. Please plan to arrive in Orlando May 3rd as the event will start early on May 4th.
To register for the SAP Global Partner Summit, please register to attend SAPPHIRE NOW, May 5-7.
If you have already registered for SAPPHIRE NOW 2015 please revert back to your SAPPHIRE NOW registration, check on the “relationship” tab that you are an SAP partner and you will see the additional option to register for the SAP Global Partner Summit
We recommend that you bookmark the page SAP Global Partner Summit and check back regularly to stay updated on the event. Information on additional speakers and sessions will be added as it becomes available.