SAP CRM Service Manager is designed to automate workflow and improve service. It connects technicians with the data stored in the SAP CRM system so they can better manager customer service requests. With SAP CRM Service Manager mobile app, you can maximize efficiency and effectiveness of your field technicians by providing them access to relevant and real-time information and tools. The app connects to the SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) applications and enables status updates, last minute changes, and accurate data capturing to help achieve higher first-time fix rates.
This release includes new functionality and features like:
- Create Service Order
- Edit Service Order
- Confirmation enhancement
- Ibase/reference object at item level
- Counter reading at header and item level
- GIS integration – ESRI
- Manage service orders and create confirmations in real time
- Record status, materials, problems, actions, expenses, and customer signatures
- Generate account factsheets and create service confirmation for serialized products and add surveys
- Get 360 degrees customer view using Account factsheet
- Display customer and contact information in regional formats
- Support all note types created on SAP CRM Service backend
- Upload and Download Attachments for Service Orders and Confirmations
- Display equipment or install base listings.
- Display entitlements and contract or service history
- Display Assignments on Calendar
- Create / Edit non-order ibase for Service confirmation
- View Serial number for iObject / Equipment
- Backend integration with MRS
- Support on SMP 3.0 Platform
Vehicle Stock Component
The Vehicle Stock add-on component for SAP CRM Service Manager is an optional component that allows technicians to view current stock for their vehicle as well as external stock. They can transfer stock to and from their vehicle in preparation for field services. The Stock component integrates into ECC.
- It enables the Service Technician to view stock within their Vehicle as well as stock with other users.
- Technicians can control his own vehicle/trunk stock like look-up/search products for current inventory,
- Technicians can transfer from his vehicle stock into another technician
- Transfer stock from external trunk/technician.
- Search and receives STO’s.
- 1. SAP CRM Service Manager 4.2
- 2. SAP CRM Service Manager 4.2 with Vehicle Stock component
Service Manager 4.2 release notes
For SAP CRM Service Manager 4.2
SAP CRM 7.0 Ehp 0 SP11 (SAP_ABA 701 SP11+, SAP_BASIS 701 SP11, BBPCRM 700 SP11+, WFM core 2.0 SP16+, MRS 9.0 SP01)
For optional Vehicle stock component
SAP ECC 6.0 Ehp 0 SP15 (SAP_ABA 700 SP18+, SAP_BASIS 700 SP18+,SAP_APPL 600 SP15+)
Mobile Add-On for CRM 6.10 contains the following ABAP Add-On software components:
Mobile Add-on for CRM 6.1 can be found in the Service Marketplace at: http://service.sap.com/swdc -> Installation and Upgrades – > –Browse our Download catalog -> SAP Mobile Solutions->Mobile Add-On for SAP -> MOBILE ADD-ON FOR CRM -> MOBILE ADD-ON FOR CRM 6.1.
SMFND 610_700 – Mobile Integration Framework Foundation
SMCRM 610_700 – Application Add-On for SAP CRM 7
Upgrade from existing Service Manager 3.X or 4.0 SAP ABAP Add-On
SMFND 610_700 Installation Package
SMCRM 610_700 Upgrade Package
Service Manager Documentation
For the latest version of the installation guide and documentation, see the SAP Service Marketplace athttp://service.sap.com/instguides -> SAP Mobile -> SAP Service Manager -> SAP Service Manager 4.2.
- Windows 7 and above
- Windows 8 Pro tablets
- Windows 8 RT tablets is not supported
- Windows 8 Phone is not supported
- Windows Mobile 6.0, 6.1, and 6.5
- Apple iOS versions 7.0 and above
- Android Tablet minimum version is 4.0 and above
- Android Phone minimum version is 4.0 and above
2014454 – MRS Integration with CRM Service Manager 4.1
1935387 – For SAP CRM Service Manager ABAP AddOn Installation
1962949 – Release Information Note – Mobile Add-On for CRM 6.10 Support Packages
1936049– How to upgrade ABAP AddOn SYCLO 3XX_700 to SMCRM 610_700
1828657 – To get more information about planning the installation and upgrades of the ABAP add-ons SMFND, SMERP, SMISU, and SMCRM.