WRAP UP REPORT: User Experience Management: From Feelings & Perceptions to Data-Driven Decisions
Hear how your peers in industries like automotive and IT consulting brought more value to their business by examining the user experience.
On Tuesday Dec 2 we hosted a webcast featuring product evangelist at Knoa Software, Jesse Bernal. Jesse talked specifically about the importance of user experience data and how it can be the key to making the shift from feelings and perceptions to data driven decisions.
Jesse helped answer some key user experience questions with analytics based on case studies from business professionals, such as
– do you know if your end users are adopting your new custom process?
– what areas do you need to train your team?
– how can you create a quicker process to increase customer satisfaction?
– are you using your SAP investments to its fullest?
– Video: Measure the performance of all users, all the time