Register now: Solving the workflow inbox clutter – Manage all your workflow tasks in SAP Fiori
Latest and FINAL Update:
Ok… here’s the link to the presentation. If you were already registered for the event please use the “Already registered?” link to access the launch presentation option – if not you can register yourself and then launch the presentation. Hang in there… we did have a technical problem at the start but about half way through everything started working beautifully so we did get to see the demo just a little later than expected. Enjoy!
Latest Updates 2:
We have also add a Fiori Launchpad screenshot to show you that you can even create different tiles for different My Inbox Filters!
Scroll down again… 🙂
OH! and if you have more ideas you would like to see implemented you can put them in Idea Place, in a SAP Message, or add them as a comment to this blog.
Latest Updates 1:
Thanks to everyone who attended the session! It was well attended and we had a lot of active participation.
Some of the best news were the number of providers on the roadmap, especially the Cloud providers, and the team were very keen to hear of more providers so keep your suggestions coming via Idea Place.
For those who weren’t able to make it I’m including a few screenshots similar to what we showed in the demo to whet your appetite… scroll down 🙂 .
Register now for the highly anticipated global webinar on the upcoming SAP Fiori workflow inbox previewed at Teched&&dcode 2014.
See and hear about the upcoming SAP Fiori central workflow inbox.
This inbox is multi-device, multi-system, and multi-provider. It supports a wide range of tasks and workflows from:
- SAP Business Workflow
- SAP BPM
- and other providers (e.g. cloud options)
This session is essential viewing for those who are:
- Looking for a fresh clean “Run Simple” central workflow inbox
- Looking for a mobile-, tablet- and desktop-friendly workflow inbox
- Looking to upgrade from the Universal Worklist
- Planning their business process roadmap
This inbox also has some great usability features such as keyword filtering, custom attributes, custom actions, and mass approval.
This session will be held:
- Thursday 11th December, 4pm Sydney (Summer Time)
- 6am Central European Time
- 9pm Wednesday 10th December (US Pacific Standard Time)
Our speaker will be Vikrant Patil and I will be hosting the session.
Vikrant Patil is a Product Manager for SAP BPM based in SAP Labs India. He is responsible for the development of the human interaction part of task management i.e. inbox to deal with work items/tasks. Vikrant has been with SAP for over 10 years where he gained experience in UI development, SAP BPM, SAP Business Workflow and SAP Gateway.
Hope to see you there.
Screenshots a la demo…. of just a few of the My Inbox features
0. Notice that even on the Fiori Launchpad you can set up My Inbox tiles WITH a custom filter on the types of tasks
1. Multiple work items actions are possible. This screenshot shows mass approval of work items, the person selects the work items they want to approve in the left hand pane, the actions that can be applied across the selected work items appear at the bottom of the left hand pane, and the right hand pane shows a summary of all the selected tasks. This can be used for custom actions.
2. Filtering of work items. This screen shows a simple filtering by priority but other filters can be applied. Notice the sort ascending/descending and filter icons at the bottom of the left hand pane.
3. Substitution. Currently user-based but yes position-based is on the roadmap (no dates yet as yet though… so if that’s critical to you please let us know by SAP Message or Idea Place to help raise the priority). Substitution by task categorization is available – notice the “Task Group” values here.