UPDATE: SAP Identity Management 8.0 Now Generally Available!!!
On March 16, 2015, the latest version of the SAP Identity Management solution successfully completed the ramp-up phase and is now generally available. Release 8.0 offers a new Eclipse-based developer studio and a connector for SuccessFactors, among other new features and enhancements.
For detailed information, see the blog: SAP Identity Management 8.0 Now Generally Available.
For more information, check the following resources:
- The release note
- A new product overview presentation
- A delta presentation and a blog focusing on the newly released features
- An updated Solution in Detail brochure
- Fedya’s blog on the new developer studio based on Eclipse
- Ralitsa Chipeva’s blog on the SuccessFactors connector
- The updated documentation on the SAP Help Portal
- The recorded Live Expert Session from December 15, 2014 (s-user ID required)
If you would like to participate in the ramp-up phase, please register on the SAP Service Marketplace.