Skip to Content

IP failed in BW with yellow status showing error Processing End

Hi All,

Recently we face issue with IP getting struck with message Processing end.

Processing status.JPG

During the initial analysis we check the jobs in SM37 in both the Source and Target system and didn’t find any issue in the logs.

After that we check the TRFC in SM58 tcode and found that the TRFC for the IP is struck in source system with error “Error Req_***** PG#1 in BW”.

We check the basis team for the same but didn’t find issue on their end.


After further analysis we found that the datasource was partially activated in BW system .We activated the Datasource and issue got resolved.

You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.