How to create condition on measures
SAP Lumira 1.20 included new feature in table graph presentation called condition on measures. It is good feature to apply condition on measures when value of change is happened. It is very useful for online data (OLAP) or real-time data presentation in table graph.
I am going to explain step by step.
1) Load data into SAP Lumira desktop or cloud.
2) Go to Visualize tab and select Table graph.
a) select dimension and measures for table presentation.
3) For creating rule on measures follow below snapshot.
4) After clicking on new rule follow next snapshot.
5) After applying conditions on measures Final Table will look like this.
6) after creation of rule it can be modified using manage rule.
This is really amazing feature supported by SAP Lumira for better tabular data presentation.