As part of its ongoing initiative to help its customers improve EHS performance, SAP is sponsoring a live webinar featuring LNS Research presenting new research, benchmark data, and recommendations for getting the most value from your EHS initiatives and enabling technology solutions.
If you have responsibility for sustainability or environment, health, and safety (EHS) business processes or IT systems in a manufacturing, energy, or natural resources company, this event was designed with you in mind.
- Featuring LNS Research
- Sponsored by SAP
- December 3, 2015 at 2:00 EDT
Key topics to be covered include:
- The top EHS and sustainability trends and challenge
- Why you should approach EHS software and initiatives at an
- Best practices for holistically managing EHS
- Operational and EHS metrics benchmark by industry
- How and where to get started A roadmap for executives to
get started deploying EHS software
EHS, sustainability, operations, and IT leaders, professionals, and consultants will all benefit by attending this complementary webinar and taking away actionable benchmarks and strategies to improve EHS and sustainability performance in their organizations.