Webinar: “Get Real” with SAP User Experience Management Knoa
“Get Real” – If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it.
You might have attended or read about our SAP ANZ SAP User Experience Management by Knoa events in Sydney and Melbourne. Customers recently rated Jesse’s session as “a new reality” with a “reactive to proactive shift for the future”. Due to overwhelming response we are bringing Jesse back !
Register Now: http://bit.ly/1vP62pk
Creating efficiency, building value, and lessening complexity are top of mind with any SAP project. Join us on Dec 11, 1pm AEST and discover what customers are calling a new reality, and a reactive to proactive shift for the future. In this one-hour Webinar, we will discuss the importance of user experience data and how this can be the key to making the shift from feelings and perceptions to data-driven decision making to help achieve full application adoption and engagement. We will also share three real-world case studies that demonstrate how user experience management can impact the business.
Specifically, we will focus on:
- how Johns Manville realised 75% reduction in functional support tickets through proactive analysis and increased adoption from as low as 22% of trained employees to over 65%
- Learning how automotive customers have enabled improvements to the user experience in mission-critical logistics transactions
- Digging deep into the global supply chain to understand real-world experiences and how end users really interface with their work
Hear from Jesse Bernal who has recently joined Knoa as a Sr. Solution Engineer. Jesse architected and deployed the Knoa technology at JM to drive improvements to SAP Business Processes in a manufacturing environment. Jesse enjoys sharing his visionary ideas with customers to help them achieve similar ROIs by leveraging the Knoa technology.
Who should attend: Join our event if you are involved in IT support user experience and performance monitoring and where your job profile requires you to:
- Promote excellence in the execution of critical business processes
- Reduce the overall cost of user training and of IT and support services •
- Establish an opportunity for executive-level insight into application usage and policy compliance •
- Provide a comprehensive workflow monitoring approach so that you can drill-down to data on specific user interactions within SAP systems. For example, which fields and buttons were used, when and what was the system response
- Lower end user support costs and reduce help desk calls and monitor user performance
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn how to unlock more value from your SAP investment.