Tuesday, December 2, 2014
8:00 AM PST
Scott Harrison, Sr. Director America’s ISVs & Digital Commerce, SAP
James Sinclair, Founder, EnterpriseJungle
Join SAP and partner EnterpriseJungle on December 2nd and learn about an exciting opportunity from SAP’s growing ecosystem with the SAP PartnerEdge program for Application Development. Discover how you can extend your reach to capture a piece of the US$17 billion cloud application services market with SAP. More and more, companies are partnering with SAP to build and monetize their applications leveraging the SAP HANA Cloud Platform.
Hear from James Sinclair, Founder of EnterpriseJungle, and Winner of the 2014 SAP PartnerEdge for Application Development Challenge for SAP HANA and SAP HANA Cloud. James will share with you EnterpriseJungle’s quick path to success with SAP from a start-up to a highly successful partner.
Did you know?
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform supports both java development and native HANA applications also taking advantage of predictive analytics
- You can build new or port existing java-based applications to SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- Option to embed SAP HANA Cloud with your solutions, increasing market share and revenues as an SAP Cloud Service Provider
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform Overview
- Cloud Application Scenarios
- Build innovative next generation cloud applications
- Extend existing on premise solutions non disruptively through extensions in the cloud
- Extend cloud solutions and build customized business processes for SaaS solutions
- SAP’s Partner Program Overview: everything you need to know about the program
- Market & Sell: how to monetize your cloud applications
- Partner Success Story: Hear from EnterpriseJungle
- Getting Started: resources and next steps
- Q&A: bring your questions, we are saving time at the end just for you
It has never been easier, faster, and more cost effective for you to develop and monetize your enterprise applications.
Don’t miss this opportunity to engage with SAP and grow your business.
SAP PartnerEdge program for Application Development