Going to SAP TechEd Bangalore 2015? Get a new badge and check out who else is going!
Registration for SAP TechEd Bangalore 2015 is open! To help you find and connect with other SCN members who are planning to attend, we have special badge you’ll receive if you register with your SCN ID.
It’s the “I’ll Be There” badge, and it will help you connect with other SCN members who are going, and help other members connect with you.
This is a great opportunity to meet face to face and network with the community members you appreciate on SCN! If another SCN member has the badge, and you’re already following each other, you can DM (direct message) each other and plan to connect before, during, or after the event.
Once you have received the badge, you can also click on the badge in your profile to see who else has recently received it. Hopefully you’ll spot some folks that you’d like to meet when you attend.
Please note that these badges are awarded on a weekly basis, not immediately after you sign up, so you may have to wait a few days for them to appear on your profile. Remember to input your SCN ID when you register (this is NOT your email or username by the way, but you can find your SCN ID using this handy guide) that way you won’t miss out on this year’s missions and badges.
Not Registered Yet?
If you haven’t already registered, you can do it here!
Already Registered, but Forgot to Input Your SCN ID?
If you registered and didn’t input your SCN ID, you can still add it by accessing your registration account and following these simple steps:
- Go to to the Bangalore registration access page.
- Input your confirmation number and password. Your confirmation number can be found in the email sent to you when you originally registered. If you can’t find it, simply request the confirmation number again from this page.
- When you get to the Access My Registration Record screen, select Edit your Personal Information:
- On the Personal Information screen, scroll down past the mobile number and email address and Twitter handle input fields, until you get to the section titled “SAP Community Network (SCN) ID.”
- Enter your SCN ID in the input field.
(This is an I-, D-, C-, S-, or P-number. Here’s how to find your SCN ID.)
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
Save your changes, and the next time we do an upload of the “I’ll Be There” badge for Bangalore, your badge will appear on your SCN profile Bio tab.