University Alliances @ SAP TechEd && d-code Berlin
SAP University Alliances had the opportunity of being part of SAP TechEd && d-code Berlin November 11-13 2014. More than 30 professors and over 50 students were joined into the “University Innovation” campus which collaborated with HPI, SAP Innovation Center Potsdam, and Academy Cube. With the chance to gain experience with the SAP HANA Cloud Platform and a big win for the HPI students in the pre-event InnoJam and the DemoJam where they won the trophy, it was concluded a highly successful event.
The new SAP HANA Cloud Platform Student Center was launched, including introducing the new student ambassador programs (Student Ambassadors for SAP HANA Cloud Platform and SAP Student Entrepreneurship).
Highlights onsite included:
- “University Innovation” campus:
– University Alliances: “Innovate with Us.” Special focus: HANA Cloud Platform Student Center for teaching and research
– HPI: “openHPI online courses and research projects.” Special focus: advancing knowledge and applications with in-memory technology
– SAP Innovation Center Potsdam: “A Place to Co-Innovate.” Special focus: opening new markets and user groups for SAP and bringing innovation to SAP’s core solutions
– Academy Cube: “The world’s smartest talent platform”
- 12 expert network sessions, including leading edge topics in big data, in-memory computing, skillset of tomorrow, and Internet of Things (HPI, SAP Innovation Center Potsdam, Academy Cube)
- Dedicated meeting with the SAP Mentors to introduce HPI and the Innovation Center Potsdam
- 4 roundtables, including student crowdsourcing presentations and announcement of new co-innovation app competition
- Award ceremony for 3 University Alliances Visionary Members
- Signing Ceremony Big Data Innovation Lab with the UCC Magdeburg
University Alliances wrapped up yet another exciting event in Berlin. And that was not all. Guided IT backstage tours, VIP seating for UA guests at keynotes, and DemoJam social media presence and young, informed students working as Millennial staff onsite were few of many facilities provided for participants to make the most of their experience. Selected students were also part of the SAP TechEd customer analysis to conduct interviews and consolidate the results in a joint partner Design Thinking workshop.
This year, students were sharing their #WinnersDream, inspired by Bill McDermott on social media channels; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. For more coverage visit Inspiration with University Alliances at SAP TechEd && d-code Berlin.
- Vizualize this : My student experience at SAP TechEd && d-code Berlin
- Technology Without Borders – Crowdsourcing for Critical Data Insights
- Students Are Ramping Up on SAP HANA Cloud Platform to Create the Future of SAP
- Remote Farm Repeat: Meet the DemoJam && InnoJam Winners
- InnoJam Highlights
- DemoJam Highlights
- DemoJam Berlin
- Inspiration with University Alliances at SAP TechEd && d-code Berlin