Fast entry of master data enables user to enter one info type data for more than one employee at a time. SAP has provided few info types with fast entry screen. But in several occasion we need other info types with fast entry screen.
Now, to enable fast entry of a info type follow the steps mentioned below.
1. Use transaction PM01 Enhance Info types to copy screens 4000 and 5000 of module pool MPMMMM00 to module pool Mpnnnn00 .
Screen 5000 is used for the fast entry of info type records.
Screen 4000 is required for entering default values if you want to use the Create with default function for fast data entry.
2. Using SE51 edit screen 4000 and 5000 for module pool MPnnnn00 and include the fields in the screens that must be suggested as a default, or maintained, for fast data entry.
- Enter the value 006 in modification group 1 of the entry fields.
- Delete all of the indicators for automatic foreign key checking in screen 5000.
- Include entry checks for default values in the flow logic of screen 4000, if required.
- Include the include MPPERSFS in module pool MPnnnn00
3. Using PM01 to copy include MPMMMMFS to include MPnnnnFS and then include the include MPnnnnFS in module pool MPnnnn00 .
Add the fields that are displayed as default values to the positions at which they are required.
- For the definition of field string PROPOSED_VALUES
- In subroutine DNNNN.
4. Copy the interface of both the screen if those are not copied. These are the interface statuses are required in fast entry-
5. Maintain table Selection Reports for Fast Data Entry T588R and Screen Types for Fast Data Entry T588Q for the info type nnnn.
6. Now include the info type nnnn in the menu for transaction PA70.(Personnel Administration under Setting Up Procedures ->Info type Menus -> Change info type menu). The following info type menus are used for fast data entry:
- 07 fast entry of master data, and
- 09 fast entry of time data.