Within my last blog Roadmap Forms and Dynamic Processing Rules – enhanced data quality and higher system automation with HR renewal 2.0 Feature Pack 1 I announced a down port of the HR renewal 2.0 functionality to EhP6 in November 2014, so that all customers who have implemented HR renewal 1.0 based on EhP6 can also get the great new functionality of e.g. Dynamic Processing Rules.
I am now happy to inform you that this downport has been available since November 13, 2014 with Support Package 31 (SP31) of HR renewal 1.0.
HR Renewal 2.0 FP1 and FP2 offer a wide range of new functionality for HR Professionals users. This functionality has also been downported to HR Renewal 1.0 SP31. The following enhancements are included:
- HR Professional: Dynamic Processing Rules
- Offering Dynamic Processing Rules for the HR Professional solutions (in individual Infotype screens and HCM P&F Roadmap Forms
- HR Professional: Enhancements to the Roadmap Form:
- Add attachments to roadmap form steps, Select from multiple valid infotype records in roadmap form operations, Use “Delete” Operation within HCM P&F Roadmap Forms configuration
- HR Professional: Enriched Context-Relevant Navigation
- Configure navigation targets for Infotype UIs to give users more context-relevant information (other infotypes, reports, web applications)
- HR Professional: New Role Version and Launchpad Enhancements
- Easier handling of country content in the Launchpad configuration
- HCM Processes & Forms Enhancements
- After saving a draft, user can continue to edit form, utilities feature in Roadmap Forms, improved handling of Roadmap Forms in Processes Lane and HCM P&F Process Monitor
- HR Professional: HR Object Delimitation
- For more information see SAP Note 1883014.
- HR Professional: Country-Specific Content for
- Austria, Ireland, Malaysia, Russia, Singapore, and South Africa, Philippines
- Germany: Private Sector and Public Sector
For more information and documentation links, see SAP Note 2071342 (http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2071342).
Note: If you are on a support package (SP) lower than SP 31, and you require corrections to any objects that have been changed in this SP, you must
implement this SP to get the applicable corrections.
Detailed configuration information and screenshots for the new features are available in SAP Service Marketplace at http://service.sap.com/hcm > CoreHR and Payroll > HR_Renewal > Resources > Implementation Information.
Note: You need to be a registered user to view content in SAP Service Marketplace: http://service.sap.com/login.
We will also have two Expert sessions for partners in January 2015
- Dynamic processing rules – New feature of Human Resources RENEWAL 2.0 on January, 13th 2015
- Enhancements for Human Resources Professional Solution Human Resources Renewal 2.0 Feature Pack 2 January, 14th 2015
To register please go to SAP Partner Edge https://partneredge.sap.com, and search for HR renewal.
HR Renewal 2.0 FP1 and FP2 offer new functionality and enhancements for ESS and MSS users too. This functionality has also been downported to HR Renewal 1.0 SP31. Here the following enhancements are included:
- HR Employee Self Service
- More efficient ESS Timesheet based on SAPUI5
- HR Manager Self Service
- Substitution short lane and expanded lane on SAPUI5 enables managers to flexibly substitute workflow based approvals, non-workflow based approvals, and applications to other users in the organization.
- Re-designed Timesheet Approval based on SAPUI5
- Archiving/destruction of notes in the Employee Profile
For more information and documentation links on ESS/MSS downport, see SAP Note 2063410 (http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2063410).
You might also find these three blogs of my colleague Gertrud Beisel regarding the delivery of HR renewal 2.0 itself useful:
Hope to welcome you in our sessions 😉
And… as always… Looking forward to your feedback. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.