SAP Education offers a new certification called: C_TBW60_74 – SAP Certified Application Associate – Modeling and Data Management with SAP BW 7.4
This certification covers the following topics:
- InfoObjects and InfoProviders
- Data Flow
- Source Systems & Data Extraction
- Data Modeling
- Administration and Performance
- Data Warehouse Architecture
To learn all these topics SAP recommends attending the following courses:
TBW10 > TBW30 > TBW50 > TBW60 (each one is a 5 days course)
The certification is part of the last day of TBW60 course.
If these courses are not offered in your location you can also attend the following alternative courses:
TBW30 = BW330
TBW50 = BW350
TBW60 = BW360
If you like you can check out the SAP Education Training WebShop and read more details about the certification content or the courses related to that. In most cases you can also download a course outline document for the courses.
Compared to the previous certifications on BW Backend there are the following changes:
- The 2 certifications “Modeling and Data Management with SAP BW 7.3 & SAP BI 4.0 (C_TBW55_73)” and “Administration and Operations with SAP BW 7.3 and SAP BI 4.0 (C_TBW65_73)” got merged into the new one described above
- Update of the related courses to BW 7.4
- No more BusinessObjects related topics included like Information Design Tool
- Modeling and Administration combined into one certification
Hope you like the new certification concept.
Keep in mind, that this certification is for classical BW only. This does not cover BW on HANA usecase.
In Germany we will start delivering the new courses and certification from 19. Jan. 2015
Please also check my post: NEW: Business Intelligence with SAP BW 7.4 & SAP BI 4.1 – SAP Certified Application Associate