If you encounter a problem in the application, you can search existing knowledge bases for a solution. If no solution is available, you can report an incident to request help in solving the problem. (Help Center: Working with Incidents).
It is of highest importance that you open the incident exactly where you encountered the issue. To do so, click HELP CENTER > Solve Problem or Report Incident . Background: The system will automatically collect technical information and attach it to the incident. This information will help SAP Support to provide a solution faster. Further details at: https://wiki.sme.sap.com/wiki/display/AMI/Customer+Support
In order to process and analyze the problem issue efficiently, it is also very important to provide detailed information about your incident situation:
Detailed steps to reproduce the issue
- With which user does the issue occur?
- Which Work Center do you refer to?
- Which View do you refer to?
- Which events or actions led to the issue?
- Which document(s) or object ID(s) do you refer to?
- What is the system behavior (e.g. error message)?
- What do you expect instead?
- Include attachments / screenshots where helpful