In my last series of blogs I described several new features which are available via the Web user interface in Enterprise Asset Management.
All these topics are bundled in the EhP7 Business Function “LOG_EAM_SIMPLICITY_3” and do not require any additional license on top of the existing enterprise foundation license.
What are the new features in this infocenter in EAM?
This feature enables the planner or supervisor working in the WebUI to work more easily with maintenance orders and notifications.
- New possibility to get a quick overview on the ongoing tasks and activities in maintenance.
- Different pre-defined lists for combined Order-/Notification list
- Separate lists for Orders and Notifications
- Possibility to create and save user specific list variants
- Date monitor to track the progress and schedule of maintenance work
- Cost monitor to track the cost of the different orders
- Including a powerful, “google-like” search functionality
See here a short video which shows how this can look like:
A direct access to more information on these new EAM features is available via the innovation discovery tool. You can access the tool here:
I will continue to post such videos on the new functionality in the near future.
Find related blogs in SCN:
- See my blog post about “the structured search help”
- See my blog post about “New functions in Maintenance orders”
- See my blog post about “New features for tables”
- See my blog post about “User personalization”
- See my blog post about “More detail on the new EAM screens – Quickviews
- See my blog post about “The fast lane to EAM”
- See my blog post about “Test drive EAM in the cloud”
- See my blog post about Simplification in EAM – Quickviews
- See my blog post about Simplification in EAM – Notifications
- See my blog post about Simplification in EAM – Orders
You need an overview on all innovations, need roadmaps … à look at the “Innovation finder”