We know that to debug the Java based IPC user exit , we need to do the following
- Set the UI Parameter PRC_RFC = X as shown in the figure in the transaction SU3.
- Set the external break point in SPC_GET_PRICING_PROCEDURE_INFO .
- Create a particular order , then the following screen is presented
- Set the Debug configuration in NWDS for debugging JAVA exits.
- Click the Debug Configurations & Choose Remote Java Application
- Following Screen is presented to you add the port no you see , in the step 2.Choose the project ( User Exit ) , which is of interest to you. Then Apply and Debug.
This is the step to debug the Java Based IPC user exit. The breakpoint has to be set up in Java Exit which you want to debug as well.