Add these workshops to your agenda on 24-25 November
Get your thinking cap ready! This year’s UKI User Group conference (23-25 November at the ICC Birmingham) has a series of design thinking workshops that will explore some of the most challenging business topics facing the technology world. With less than two weeks to go, now is the time to secure your place to investigate these topics side-by-side with your peers.
Will you really need a thinking cap? Yes! These workshops are the “speed-date” version of a full day workshop packed into an hour and 15 minutes. Be ready to absorb the context of the business challenge and then creatively brainstorm the solution with your team members.
Join one or register for all…seats are limited to the first 15 registrants. Ready for the challenge? Here are the questions that attendees will try to solve:
- How can your business get closer to your customers, gain a greater understanding of their wants/ needs and drive better service, satisfaction and loyalty?
- How can you improve user satisfaction of your SAP users to increase adoption/ productivity and reduce costs?
- How do you build a business that runs at the speed of light?
- How can you move with the times and transform your business?
- Can introducing Cloud into your landscape help you?
- How can you take advantage of the digital age in your business? (social, mobile, analytics)
- How can HR be strategic not just operational – What does it mean to deliver a global workforce with the right skills at the right time?
Register now for the UKI user group event here
Already registered and looking to add these to your agenda?
Add Monday’s workshops here
Add Tuesday’s workshops here
Follow me at the event @ginadest