When: November 13, 2014 | 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET | 9: a.m. – 1:00 p.m. PT
Where: Live online
On Thursday, November 13, join the SAP IT Forum virtual event for the keys to unlocking the creativity, innovation, and simplicity in your IT organization.
You’ll hear from dynamic keynote speaker Jim McKelvey (@2000F), co-founder of Square, on how a very simple idea – that everyone should be able to accept credit cards – has changed the lives of consumers and merchants and revolutionized commerce.
Ray Wang (@rwang0) of Constellation Research and Michael Golz (@MikeGolz) of SAP will also be on hand to provide insight on the role of the CIO and IT in shifting from complex practices of the past to simple practices in a real-time enterprise.
- The new role of the CIO in the real-time enterprise
- An increasing number of companies today are transforming their businesses to run in real-time as a way to innovate and differentiate themselves. These companies are not only looking to capture instant insights from the world around them but also to connect these insights with actions in real-time. This trend has placed a new spotlight on the role of the CIO who now needs to find the right balance between modernizing an optimizing their infrastructures and delivering new innovations that can grow the business.
- During the webinar you will:
- Learn about the different stages of an enterprise’s real-time transformation
- Understand the various roles that CIOs can play at each stage of the transformation
- Determine where you stand today in your real-time evolution and how to accelerate your journey
Additional learning sessions will focus on how you can simplify your IT environment and reimagine innovation with cloud, Big Data, and analytics.
There is no cost to attend SAP IT Forum, but space is limited and will fill up quickly. Register today!