Amazon’s annual global conference AWS re-invent 2014 is starting on Nov 11 at The Venetian, Las Vegas. And in a very short period of time, it has become the place to be for global cloud platform leaders, customers & developers to come together every year.
Its only fitting for SAP, as a key AWS partner, to be present at the show floor delivering to our customers, prospects & partners an understanding of our cloud strategy and how that can help them create their own cloud strategy to achieve their business goals. We will focus on how you can leverage the power of AWS to deliver the value that SAP solutions sooner especially with SAP HANA. We will also talk about how Intel is helping SAP HANA achieve significant business breakthroughs for our customers.
SAP HANA on AWS:
Achieve breakthroughs in speed and flexibility with SAP HANA & Intel running in the AWS cloud
- Business is moving to the cloud – for a wide range of workloads.
- SAP HANA is certified to run in the AWS public cloud – offering significant value and ability to scale.
- You can deploy SAP HANA quickly and economically – for fast time to value.
Below are some of the options available to harness the power of SAP HANA & Intel with the flexibility of AWS.
Get the full set of SAP HANA features on a subscription basis.
- Breakthrough in-memory platform in the cloud: Real-time business with the simplicity of the cloud
- Licensed for productive use: *64GB Memory
- Flexible, pay as you go subscription pricing: SAP HANA license + provider infrastructure
If you already own a license of SAP HANA, you may bring you own license (BYOL) and leverage the full value that the AWS Cloud offers and provision infrastructure in minutes versus weeks or months.
- The SAP HANA on the AWS Cloud Quick Start Reference Deployment Guide provides architectural considerations and configuration steps necessary for deploying SAP HANA in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud in a self-service fashion. The guide utilizes a “Bring Your Own License (BYOL)” scenario for SAP HANA software and recommended best practices for deploying SAP HANA on AWS using services such as Amazon EC2 and Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC).
The guide also provides links to automated AWS CloudFormation templates that you can leverage to more quickly and easily automate your deployment or launch directly into your AWS account. Download the full SAP HANA on the AWS Cloud Quick Start Reference Deployment Guide and get started today!
Come talk to our experts at the SAP booth #200 or to setup a 1X1 meeting please write to Mike Craig: Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info please visit:
SAP HANA: www.saphana.com
Running SAP HANA on the Amazon Web Services Cloud: Free Webcast
SAP HANA in the AWS Cloud Quick Start Deployment Guide http://aws.amazon.com/quickstart/