In my last series of blogs I described several new features which are available via the Web user interface in Enterprise Asset Management.
All these topics are bundled in the EhP7 Business Function “LOG_EAM_SIMPLICITY_3” and do not require any additional license on top of the existing enterprise foundation license.
What are the new features for tables in EAM?
This feature enables you to work more easily with tabular lists in maintenance orders, notifications, task lists, and maintenance plans.
- You can search for table entries and the search result is then highlighted in the list.
- You can have the system add up the table entries in numeric table columns and export the tables to a spreadsheet.
- You can personalize the view of the table by displaying and hiding the table columns, as well as sorting, grouping, and filtering the table entries and then save your personal
settings as your own view
See here a short video which shows how this can look like:
A direct access to more information on these new EAM features is available via the innovation discovery tool. You can access the tool here:
I will continue to post such videos on the new functionality in the near future.
Find related blogs in SCN:
- See my blog post about “User personalization”
- See my blog post about “More detail on the new EAM screens – Quickviews
- See my blog post about “The fast lane to EAM”
- See my blog post about “Test drive EAM in the cloud”
- See my blog post about Simplification in EAM – Quickviews
- See my blog post about Simplification in EAM – Notifications
- See my blog post about Simplification in EAM – Orders
You need an overview on all innovations, need roadmaps, or information on ramp-up programs? Look at the “Innovation finder” !