At the end of the last decade, the banking industry fell on challenging times. But it’s in the midst of its own comeback story, reports BCG, which estimates that 2.5 billion people will be moving to banking in the next 10 years. The question is: “Are bankers ready for this kind of growth?”
Preparing for the road ahead
With technology innovations that can help banks comply with changing regulations and automate, monitor, and maintain critical business processes, banks can focus on growing business and improving the customer experience, instead of fixing their infrastructure. But finding and implementing the latest technology can be costly, time-consuming, and risky, especially for companies with limited finances and resources.
Software companies understand these challenges and are offering expert services for creating, deploying, maintaining, and amplifying applications that can help banks:
- Go to market quickly through a streamlined and accelerated development process
- Implement proven solutions by leveraging standard development methodology and highly experienced developers
- Ensure future compatibility with further releases of the underlying software
- Build, run, and deploy applications on premise, in the cloud, or a combination of both
- Address unique business processes by extending preconfigured solutions to support specific business needs
Finding the right path to banking innovation
Innovations in applications, database and technology, analytics, and the cloud are paving the way for growth in the banking industry. With services for implementing these innovations, banks can get the most from the latest technology to achieve strategic goals, anticipate and meet customer needs, and stay ahead of the competition.
Is your banking organization ready for growth?
To learn more about harnessing the technology innovations that can help you prepare for the road ahead, check out the flipbook “Unlock the Power of Banking with SAP Services.”