Let’s take a moment to consider a familiar scenario.
You need to deploy some new skills in the business. To start, you map out the knowledge points needed, then create some classroom training courses to pass them on and practise them. Then you pilot your courses with a small group, adjust the content and rollout to all staff. Then you conduct a formal evaluation of the learning. Meanwhile your competitors respond to the changing market conditions quicker, more efficiently and more flexibly. Large-scale formal learning programs are invaluable for large-scale requirements. But once the base knowledge is there, does the need for learning stop? When business is changing all around you, your people need to be ready. That means you need ways to get them the knowledge and skills they’re going to need, as quickly as possible, and on an on-going basis. This is ‘Learning at the Speed of Business’.
As one of the largest IT education providers in the world, you would expect SAP to have developed a comprehensive approach to realize the topics discussed. Here we would like to invite you to join us for a series of further discussions on how SAP can help you effectively and efficiently deliver knowledge at the point of need, and build a continuous learning organisation. To register, please send a direct message via SCN to Cherry Wu stating your preferred session.
Delivering knowledge at the point of need via SAP Workforce Performance Builder – Thu, 27 Nov, 11am Singapore, 2pm Sydney
- No matter how well your SAP solution has been configured and installed, the ultimate responsibility for delivering value lies with people who use it. Join the session to find out how SAP WPB can help you achieve real operational efficiency by giving your SAP communities the help and information they need, precisely when they need it. It can help your organization create, edit, deploy, and track context-sensitive user help, transaction documentation, simulations, test scripts, and rapid e-learning with unmatched power and flexibility.
Ensure regulatory compliance through assessment – Thu, 13 Nov, 11am Singapore, 2pm Sydney.
- Access recording: https://sap.apj.pgiconnect.com/p7hem8lyuuz/
- In the world where people are your most important asset, performance analysis capabilities are more critical than ever to the success of an organization. Join the session to find out how SAP can help your organization efficiently create, deliver, and report on surveys, quizzes, tests and high stake certifications to your employee and eco system, even in multiple languages.
How SAP can help you build a Learning Organisation – Thu, 13 Nov, 11:30am Singapore, 2:30pm Sydney.
- Access recording: https://sap.apj.pgiconnect.com/p6avb00bd7m/
- A learning organization reduces the cost of support, maximizes the return on software investment, reduces mistakes and the time taken to fix mistakes. Join the session to learn how SAP can help you set ongoing formal refresher training, accessible and appropriate reference material, as well as supported informal learning structures to embed learning within the organizational culture.
Measuring User Experience – Thu, 6 Nov, 11am Singapore, 2pm Sydney.
- Access recording: https://sap.apj.pgiconnect.com/p12ahidjvno/
- Visibility into enterprise application adoption can help business leaders identify areas for improvement. Join the session to find out how SAP can enable you to diagnose end user adoption challenges in your organization, and create an actionable plan to speed software adoption.
- Read our first SAP User Experience Publication: https://www.sapeducationsolutions.com/web/44/home.
SAP Learning Hub-Your 24/7 Learning Portal in the Cloud – Thu, 6 Nov, 11:30am Singapore, 2:30pm Sydney.
- Access recording: https://sap.apj.pgiconnect.com/p7h1us598y8/
- Did you know that you can have full, immediate, and worldwide access to the latest training materials for all SAP Solutions anytime, anywhere and always up to date via SAP Learning Hub? Learning rooms, the interactive, online social media groups in the hub, also enables you to ask questions of a knowledgeable SAP instructor, collaborate and network with fellow learners, work on challenging assignments, and review exercises – right at your desk. Join the session to find out how to access the free discovery edition of SAP Learning Hub, the learning rooms, and more.
To register, please send a direct message via SCN to Cherry Wu stating your preferred slot.