Update SAP ECC Logon Information
Objective: Update the SAP ECC Logon page to show the client purpose to users.
- Logon to ERD 100 -> Run t-code SE61 -> set Document Class = General Text -> Name = ZLOGIN_SCREEN_INFO -> Change.
- Update the logon info in Word and save it, then you can see it updated on the logon page.
- System will generate a new transport ID.
- Run SE10 -> Click Display -> Find the new transport -> Right click on it and press Release (release the sub one first, then release the parent one).
- Wait for system transport sync, then you will it in quality clients.
So easy! 🙂