Invenio, SAP and a Procurement Summit. An Excellent Combination
Cost reduction remains the number one priority for the majority of organisations today, but some procurement and finance operations have some way to go before they achieve their goals. Across many industries, procurement is central and as the UK economy continues to grow, organisational transformations continue too.
For these reasons, Invenio Business Solutions has chosen to present at The Procurement Summit taking place this autumn on November 11 at the Palace Hotel Manchester UK, in association with the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply.
This free, ( and more importantly) educational event will provide senior purchasing, sourcing and supply chain executives across England an unmissable opportunity to keep up-to-date with the latest industry innovations, best practice and new technology solutions.
Invenio will be representing their SAP P2P technology at the event and have been invited to speak. Kedar Patwardhan, Account Director for Invenio’s largest client, will talk openly about the challenges facing organisations in today’s tough economic environment, as they struggle to find opportunities to control their external spend. He will discuss how companies using SAP can dramatically reduce administrative expenditure by up to 50% by shifting their suppliers to a self-service model with a P2P solution built on SAP itself, thus leveraging full benefits of SAP integration as well.
The Procurement Summit will deliver:
- Educational seminars on the latest industry issues.
- Key insights from industry thought leaders, practitioners & service providers.
- First-hand case studies on the challenges of procurement leadership.
- Hands-on demonstrations of the latest solutions in the technology showcase.
- Excellent networking opportunities with peers throughout the day.
- Opening Keynote from the experienced Eva Wimmers, Senior VP – Group Procurement at Deutsche Telekom AG
- Briefing from Aleyn Smith-Gillespie, Associate Director, Business Services, Carbon Trust
- Sustainable Procurement for Resilience and Innovation: Methods and Strategies
- Shift your Suppliers to a Self-Service Model with a P2P Solution Fully Integrated with SAP – Kedar Patwardhan, Account Director, Invenio Business Solutions
- PLUS case studies from purchasing practitioners in the private and public sector
Event Date: November 11th, 2014
Event Time: 09:00 – 17:00 GMT
Event Address: The Palace Hotel, Manchester. UK