Have you been meaning to up your social media game?
While I don’t think that a slide deck can replace the experience of a two-day interactive class with professionals and students from Silicon Valley, the deck DOES give an overview of social media marketing strategy techniques and important trends in the space.
Think Digital Transformation and Code Halos.
Topics covered in the deck above include:
- Social Media Branding – in 160 Characters
- What’s New?
- Pull Marketing (newish)
- Digital Buyer’s Journey / Cycle
- Code Halos – Business Model Disruption
- Social Marketing Media Strategy
- Objectives, Target Audience, Channels, Tactics, Metrics/Tools etc.
- The 12 Commandments of Social Media
- Twitter & Linked: Owned, Earned, Paid
- Marketing “Automation”
- Customer Experience (CX)
- Digital Transformation
- Accessing social data. Who owns it?
- Predictive Marketing
- Social Identity, Sign-ons & Security
- How to not get hacked.
- Social Marketing vs. Social Selling
- Tools: Small Scale & Enterprise
- Influencer /Advocate Marketing
Please contact me @NaThomson or in the comment sections of this blog with comments or questions.
A big thank you to all my mentors and thought leaders who shared their know-how and let me use some of their slides/concepts, especially Petra Neiger, Mario Herger, Alice Goldstein, Eric Geslien, Ray Wang and Altimeter Group.