We are organizing a RKT workshop for HANA Cloud Integration (HCI) in Bangalore on 7+8th January, 2015. Please find the details below:
Target Audience: Partners (Integration Consultants, Solution Architects, Pre-sales Experts)
|Agenda and Duration||Location||Registration Link|
HANA Cloud Integration Overview and Solution Details (2 days)
|SAP Labs India Pvt.
Ltd., Bangalore, 138, Export Promotion
Industrial Park, Whitefield Bangalore – 560 066 (India)
Note: To apply for a RKT workshop seat you must have an S-User ID for SAP Service Marketplace. If you don’t have a SAP Service Marketplace user ID (S-User) or a password, please apply for one first: S-user request form
- Welcome and Introductions
- SAP HANA Cloud Integration (HCI) Overview
- HCI usecases & solution details
- C4C (Cloud for Customers) integration demo
- HCI Web UI and SuccessFactors integration exercises
- Exercises based on different components of HCI
Important Note: Since capacity is limited, an enrollment request must receive confirmation before it can be considered as a final booking!
For any queries, please send an email to Piyush Gakhar and mention the subject line as “HCI Bangalore Workshop”.