SAP CodeJam Tour Continued – Next Stop: Cluj
After the great event in Sofia in May and the upcoming one in Bucharest (still a few spots available!), this is the next one we organize on November 6 together with University Alliances. I would also like to thank the Babeș-Bolyai University for kindly providing us with their premises to host this event (more details about the exact location in the registration link below).
The main goal of this CodeJam would be to “light the fire” in students to get to know SAP’s innovative in-memory Platform-as-a-Service and make their first steps developing applications on it. Well, the events are free and open to everyone, so being a student is not actually a hard requirement – however, having the passion and desire to learn and hack is! 😉
Here is a brief outline of what you can expect as a participant:
- Get an introduction to SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- Get access to the technology, tools, experts and more
- Get your hands dirty developing cloud applications using modern Java, Web UI and SAP HANA technologies
- Start small from “Hello World” and grow bigger step-by-step leveraging one or more of the platform services to build an application for your desired use-case
- Have the opportunity to ask questions, get help and discuss with the experts
- All this in a fun and casual environment with your classmates, friends and peers from the local developer community (and while enjoying some great food and beverages, btw 😎 )
SAP CodeJam is all about learning, sharing knowledge, networking and having fun, so why not sign up today? The event is free but the space is limited.