Karol’s SDK Data Bound Components
Following “data bound” components are included in the SDK pack which is provided by me. The difference in those components to the others in blog Karol’s SDK Components is, those here do not have manual scripts for filling in, but are using the data bounding of the SDK.
You can use them for free, inspire itself, discuss or even ask for some extensions…
New: Use the SCN Community Package
Going forward, we have combined both packages and opened a community for SDK development:
see the Mike’s Blog: SCN Design Studio SDK Development Community
SUNSET of Karol’s Components
The component below will be still available for those who have them already in use, nevertheless, if you do not have installed the package yet and you are interested in the components, use the SCN community package as described SCN Design Studio SDK Development Community
Sunset: Latest Installable Package via Online Repository:
- Url: http://designstudio.kalisz.org/addons/1.3
- using the online repository you do not need to download the ZIP
Deprecated: Latest Installable Package (as ZIP) – currently not up to date:
- Latest Release of Karol’s Components · KarolKalisz/DesignStudioSdkPack · GitHub
- currently I do not update the ZIP packages, as the online acces is easier to maintain
- does anyone require this? jsut comment.
- the code is still on GitHub and it is possible any time to make a ZIP again
See also the new created blog on the manual components, Karol’s SDK Components
A component summary with links to all documents with details.
Top / Bottom Data Visualization Components
- Data Drop Down Box
Drop Down Box bound to Result Set
- Data Leader Board
Component to visualize Top / Bottom Members with background colored value
- Data Slider
Slider connected to Result Set
- Data Range Slider
Range Slider with Low and High Values bound to result set
- Data Top Flop
Component to visualize Top / Flops Members with Avarage Calculation
- Data Top Flop Chart
Basic Chart for Visualization of Top / Flops
Releases (link to always latest)
- Source Code for those who wants: KarolKalisz/DesignStudioSdkPack · GitHub
Those components require release 1.3 Support Package 1 (see Design Studio 1.3 Support Package 1 Released)
- Open Design Studio
- Go to menu “Tools”
- Select “Install Extension to Design Studio”
- type in online update site URL: http://designstudio.kalisz.org/addons/1.3
- press ok, the rest should be self explaining
- also possible (manual ZIP)
- Download the .ZIP file
- Select “Archive…”
- FInd the ZIP and start installation.
Upload to BIP Platform / NetWeaver Platform
Latest version (>= .21) is uploadable w/o issues.
Important: you have ALWAYS to install also the “Design Studio Common ZTL Constants and Objects“ as there are some arrays defined which are used in other components. Other packages have dependency on this content.
I hope you will have good use of those components.