Listing of an artifact on SAP Mobile BI Application is controlled by multiple factors. Following factors influence all content types
- Whether the content type is supported on that device platform (i.e. IOS, Android, Blackberry etc.)
- Whether the logged in user has access to that content type (this is restricted by disallowing rights on certain folders)
Then there are content type specific factor which determines whether it will be listed or not
- Web Intelligence (Webi) – Webi artifacts are listed only when they are assigned to mobile category
- Crystal (CrystalReport) – Crystal artifacts are listed only when they are assigned to mobile category
- Explorer (DataDiscovery, DataDiscoveryAlbum) – All explorer artifacts that user is allowed to access are listed in Mobile App
- Hyperlink (Hyperlink) – Hyperlink artifacts are listed only when they are assigned to mobile category.
- Dashboards (XL.XcelsiusEnterprise) – Dashboards are listed when they are saved for mobile from Dashboard Designer
- Design Studio (AAD.AnalysisAplication) – Design Studio artifacts are listed only when they are assigned to mobile category
This will help an administrator/user to determine why a particular artifact is listed/not listed.
Update: Listing behavior can be influenced for Explorer and Dashboard content. For more information refer “Explorer Content Listing on Mobile BI” & “Dashboards Listing on Mobile BI” sections in What is new in SAP BusinessObjects Mobile 6.1 (iOS)