Maintenance costs are a significant portion of every company’s expense budget and with more than 50 billion known industrial machines in the world, and infinitely more assets in infrastructure, companies across the globe are thriving to implement a Smart Maintenance Process which would automate their Maintenance Planning, Resource Scheduling, and Maintenance Execution processes on real-time to achieve more throughput and availability of their assets for production while optimizing the maintenance cost.
As shown below, SAP offers a comprehensive portfolio of integrated-solutions to automate the following processes:
– Maintenance planning through Condition-Based-Maintenance by connecting the equipment sensor with maintenance strategies,
– In-memory computing helps to make the predictive maintenance a reality
– SAP Multisource scheduling enables you to find suitable resources on real-time to meet the maintenance demands
– SAP Work Manager mobile app empowers maintenance crews to work more safely, productively, and independently, whether installing new equipment or maintaining, inspecting, and repairing existing assets
– SAP Environment, Health, and Safety Management supports environmental, occupational and product safety processes, regulatory compliance, and corporate responsibility.