SAP Investigative Case Management is a SAP Public Security Industry solution that supports investigative work conducted by authorities and organizations tasked with security-related issues. The solutions allows investigators to:
- Register, secure, maintain and protect accurate and confidential data.
- Handle relationships to identify connections and patterns. Relationships also can be classified regarding reliability.
- Quickly review and understand the case and related information.
Scenarios in Investigative Case Management
- Identity Management and Resolution
- Help to identify and register unknown persons and organisations and help to validate the identities of known victims, suspects, witnesses, informants and organisations.
- Investigation Processing
- Assist with the processing of an investigation from the beginning to end and manage all relevant documents.
- Guide the users with the steps requires to close a case.
- Intelligence Analysis for Public Sector
- Assist with the investigation of large and complex crimes using (templates for)
- Provide users with the ability to analyse large amounts of data and find hidden connections and patterns, draw conclusions, and share results.
SAP Investigative Case Management is based on the following products:
- SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP ERP 6.0 with SAP for Defense Forces & Public Security (DFPS) (Optional)
- SAP Collaboration Project (cProjects) 4.0 (Optional).
- SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe (Optional)
- OpenText Extended ECM for SAP Solutions (Optional)
- SAP and BusinessObjects Reporting and Visualization (Optional)
- BusinessObjects Intelligent Search (Optional)
- BusinessObjects Text Analysis (Optional)
- SAP inxight for Public Security
- Palantir (Optional)
Follow the next blog: Identity Management and Resolution