The 2014 SAP PartnerEdge program for Application Development Challenge for SAP HANA and SAP HANA Cloud is close to completion – you can now vote vote for your favorite application. SAP has again received many exciting submissions that have all been published on the SAP Store.
Did you already cast your vote on the voting page? Learn more here.
Ten partner applications that have been accepted for the challenge, and you, and anyone else on the globe, is now allowed to vote for your favorite app. Through this crowd-voting approach, we seek your engagement and expertise to help us identify the Winner and four Finalists. These partners will then be rewarded at Cloud Expo Santa Clara, USA, Nov 4-6, in a special award session and will receive a big bundle of benefits. Voting will run until October 19.
Use this Hashtag: #SAPAppsChallenge in your social media activities.
More background information:
- Anyone in the world can join the voting, so spread the word !
- Every voter can cast only one vote, so you must pick your absolute favorite.
- To vote for your favorite application, please hover over the image and click on the arrow. When the arrow turns green, your vote has been submitted.
- Find out more about the application by clicking on its name.
- SAP will validate the final selection of the winner and finalists to ensure a fair contest. Winner and Finalist selection is at SAP’s discretion and the decision is final. Only one trophy will be rewarded per partner (in case partners have submitted multiple applications)
- Votes from the partner’s own company, or from private email addresses such as Yahoo.com, Google.com,… , or email services & engines will not be considered for the final tally. Applications that score high in votes may thus actually not end up amongst the winner and finalists. We will critically analyze the voter list to ensure that all partners and
voters acted in all fairness.