What’s in for You? – Get an Overview on SAP HANA Activities during SAP TechEd && d-code 2014
Be excited to meet the SAP HANA Experts of the SAP HANA Development and Product Management!
Get comprehensive insights into sessions around SAP HANA and do SAP TechEd && D-code your way!
Take part in expert-led exercises and classroom trainings; deep dive into SAP HANA platform topics during demo-rich lectures, review future product directions and chat with the SAP HANA experts in person!
Activities covering SAP HANA platform topics are spread during different tracks.
Find the most interesting sessions based on your needs by reading the SAP HANA activities blog posts clustered via tracks below:
- TEC: Technology, Strategy, And Innovations to get insights into SAP HANA strategy and road map information.
- DEV: Development and Extension Platform for SAP HANA and Cloud to explore most powerful technologies of the SAP HANA platform, and learn how you can write your own applications based on SAP HANA quickly and professionally.
- DMM: Data Management and Modeling to learn how SAP HANA combines innovative database, data processing, and application platform capabilities.
- ITM: IT and Cloud Management to operate, manage, extend and adapt SAP HANA landscapes.
- EA: Enterprise Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Planning to unleash your creativity in extending and reusing the analytical capabilities of SAP HANA.
- SEC: Secure Development and Configuration to adopt the security features and functionalities of the SAP HANA platform.
And don’t forget to checkout the 30-min Expert Networking Sessions to talk with SAP HANA conference speaker in a smaller audience.
Looking forward meeting you,