KANBAN with Stock Transfer
- Material Used:
- FERT- Samsung Ace
- ROH- Battery
- ROH- Mobile Case
- Plant: 1000
Perquisite Setting For Kanban Stock Transfer:
- 1. We need to create to storage locations. Assign it to materials by MMSC
KN01- Kanban Storage location (Stock should be excluded from MRP)
MN01- Main Storage location
2. KN01 should be put in MRP2 views of all materials in Production storage
Location of ROH material.
- 3. Create Supply area for supplying storage location MN01 and Reciving storage location KN01. PK05
For KN01 Supply area PRD2 is created
For MN01 Supply area PRD3 is created
- 4. Create Control Cycle. PKMC for Reciving storage location KN01
After clicking on change/display mode you will get creation field
Creating Control cycle for KN01 for material MOBILE CASE
Then save it.
0004- is a Direct posting , No material Reservation will be created for Replinishment
i.e. To EMPTY status
- 5. After that Print Barcode in PK17
- 6. Set Status Empty by scanning barcode in PKBC
Then save it Status will be changed From WAIT—-> EMPTY
If the MN01( Main stores) doesnt have Stock then KANABAN Signal will be failed and it will give error.
When you change WAIT—->EMPTY
Due to Direct posting 0004 Material is directly posted to KN01
In PK13N View we can see the container number and its indication
Change Status To EMPTY—-> To FULL
Green Light Indication Container is Full.
After That Same procedure done with another child material (BATTERY)
Hope this Document will be helpful..!
Any suggestions are welcome.